A Dime interview for Sarahfest 2016

8:54 AM

At  the end of September, following a rad bachelorette weekend for Miss Whitney Miracle (now Mrs. Whitney Miracle), I hit the road to Oxford to speak at Sarahfest on the Ole Miss campus with Dime's North Mississippi marketing rep Sarah Campbell to talk about our publication, how we got started, etc.
Journo/mass comm students came out in full force (though they apparently hate sitting in the first five rows) and they had some great questions about the magazine. And we had no idea we were being filmed the whole time. I'm glad I brushed my hair.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain