Resolution

11:55 PM

The words I have to express are not words. They are ancient blessings in a tongue I've never heard. They are colors, or something. Basically there are no words available to me.
Ok I'll try. Imagine the job you wanted in college before the real world cut you to shreds. Imagine busting balls to make the pieces fit so you could at least stay in the same field. Imagine having your named dragged in the dirt by haters who are bored and boring. Imagine feeling 40 years old before you turn 25.
Then imagine having not only a way out, and back into your youth, but a chance at that dream job.
I have never been so grateful for an opportunity. Today I got the answer to yesterday's lingering question, really a question I've been asking for months and honestly years now: Will I ever get to do what I love?
The answer came back today, and I quote "with resounding acclamation."
Soon I'll be able to spill the beans. And they will flow like a river.

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life. I've always resented that statement. Even love is hard work. But if you do what you love, you will love to work. I had that once, and in one month, I'll have it again.

I'm beside myself. I'm some red bull commercial. I'll dream of flight tonight, I'm sure of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain