Dark days are over

12:56 AM

I've been dark from this blog for what, a month and a half?
Well a lot has happened. Past is past, but here's the future:
- Expanding real estate presence
- Hosting a couple small business workshops for HHDA  (my day job) 
- Learning Spanish
- Going back to school in the fall to prepare for starting MBA program next spring
- Still not over the possibility of starting the magazine
- Working on a book, finally! 

I say possibility re: the magazine because I know exactly how much work it is and I'm terrified. Reality is, I know this is going to happen. It's in my blood and I can't stop myself if I tried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain