Merry Christmas from cat!

3:40 PM

Happy holidays from the Corinne complex and my cat Nancy Drew. These are 50 cent ornament-shaped plastic glasses from Target and they will meet their demise soon enough. 



This is Nancy's political statement on the excessive consumerism of American Christmas. 
We don't exactly see eye to eye. I say, spend your money, as long as you actually have it, and especially within your local community! 
Nancy is a bit of left-wing extremist. At least I think. 
We're a divided house, but we get along. We look to the cookie! Also I feed her. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain