In my chest

8:22 AM

Last Friday, I was showing a couple of buildings downtown to a potential developer. One was a 10,000 square foot space, formerly a furniture store, with several remnants left inside. While the owner was showing us around, this particular piece caught my attention. 


(Nancy Drew just couldn't resist getting in the pic)

He mentioned that he was selling all of the items. I made him an offer for $60. Sold! I picked it up on Monday with Adam's help, and there we have it, an incubator for all my folded clothing items that seem to be reproducing in the dark. It's a huge improvement to my office/dressing room situation. The drawers are surprisingly deep, and after putting almost everything away, I still haven't filled it. An excuse to go shopping?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain