Too much on

11:03 PM

Every night before bed, I find myself trying to pack in about a dozen activities, most of them online. What I really want to do is crack open my library book and escape, but instead I usually wear myself out from chasing web rabbits and accomplish nothing. Then I crash.

There's obviously such a thing as too connected.

Earlier tonight, the internet was down. That forced me to get some things done without distraction. What would normally take a few hours was completed in just one.

I'd like to invent a peace and quiet button that would automatically shut down all technology within a 500 ft radius for at least an hour at a time. It wouldn't sell very well but my life would be much more balanced.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Speak up

Popular Posts

What I'm Reading

  • Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
  • Disrupted by Dan Lyons
  • Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

QOTD

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. - Mark Twain